Thursday, December 22, 2005

I've Been Tagged!


1. Seven things to do before I die
Write a symphony.
Write an opera.
Visit Salzburg and Vienna to pay homage (that should count as one).
Visit Europe.
Learn a measure of self-control.
Motorcycle trip to the northern-most destination in Alaska reachable by road.
Finish School.

2. Seven things I cannot do
Trust the T.V.
Trust the news.
Trust the papers.
Learn to trust everyone.
Be comfortable at certain parties around certain people.
Pretend I am having fun when I am not and vice versa.
Be friends with someone I don't respect.

3. Seven things that attract me to (...)
My wife (also): Great sense of humor, simple beauty, hard working, strong sense of family, thoughtful, musically gifted, and honest.

4. Seven things I say most often
Put that down!
Go in timeout!
I love you.
Whatever happens happens.
Brian Wilson is awesome.
SUV's are for Stoors and Stiches.
Let me introduce you to your TURN SIGNAL!!!!

5. Seven books (or series) that I love
Farseer series.
Lord of the Rings
Wheel of Time Series
Pillars of the Earth
Observatory Mansions
Anne of Green Gables series.
Mozart by Maria Davenport

6. Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would if I had time)
Amadeus
Star Wars Saga
Lord of the Rings Extended Edition
Vanilla Sky
Beautiful Dreamer(the documentary about Brian Wilson and SMiLE)
Ken Burns' JAZZ
The Beatles Anthology

7. Seven people I want to join in, too.
Jocekins
cidity hat
Agrumentatron
Paul Bunyon
Malasado
Moronic Wade
eibborgo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home