Sunday, October 30, 2005

New Flaming Lips Album May Be Good After All!


I must admit that I was worried when I heard the disco vibe in the Flaming Lips latest release, Mr. Ambulance Driver, about what direction the Flaming Lips may have been heading. But I just read this news which I found encouraging.

Excerpt:

"After two albums of lushly orchestrated pop that brought them to a new level of acclaim, the Flaming Lips are returning to guitar-based rock'n'roll as they finish up their next studio set. "At War With the Mystics" is due in February or March via Warner Bros. Lips frontman Wayne Coyne tells Billboard.com the group was inspired to plug in after featuring a cover of Black Sabbath's "War Pigs" in its live shows."

1 Comments:

Blogger Phlem said...

thanks for keeping the hope alive

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home