Friday, August 12, 2005

Weekly Album of the Week #4


Well folks, I really agonized over which album to post this week. I thought maybe I would post The Killers debut album or Modet Mouse's Good News for People Who Like Bad News... What to post? Both worthy choices. I finally decided on The Divine Comedy by Milla Jovovich. Sure she is kinda whackey and hard to figure out. I don't think she even makes albums anymore. (This one may even be the only??) But there is something about it that I like. The Gentleman Who Fell has some interesting things musically and her voice isn't what you'd expect. But I guess what I really enjoy is there is this slightly Russian flavor that runs through the whole thing, which I guess makes it more suitable for a November WAOTW, but who cares? The final song is my favorite. Listen to it here.

EDIT: Looks like she has another album which looks interesting. Checkit out here.

3 Comments:

Blogger slickdpdx said...

Love that album cover!

10:27 AM  
Blogger slickdpdx said...

The Dreaming

One of the great albums of all time. And great cover...look in her mouth!

2:10 AM  
Blogger slickdpdx said...

Great Cover Albums

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home