Friday, July 22, 2005

Oh My Gawd!!! What Must she be thinking??!!!


In a world where bobbies in the UK are shooting people while looking for terrorists; where resorts in Egypt are bombed weekly; where soldiers and local militia men in Afganistan are trying to find Bin Laden or any other Al-Queda nut; it's nice to know that we have the people of Unity freaking out and slobbering over a report that Enya might be feeling pressure to finish her new album.

These people's posts read like a 12 year olds wistful diary (and I am afraid alot of these people must be 40+!). But I guess in these troubled times we all need to worry about something. I would provide a link but it really is even more a waste of time than todays post (OK I gave you a link anyway).

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyce Ellen Davis said...

Something wrong with being 40+????

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home