Wednesday, July 20, 2005

OKIENOODLING and the BLAHS


I drove my good buddy all the way to Rigby, Idaho today and I think I have had my fill of Idaho for awhile. Rigby (which has a fine gas station by the name of Taylor's) has the most CORN-FUSIN' street coordinate system I have ever had the displeasure of driving though. Your on North Yellowstone Highway then BAM! it is Hwy 47 then its back to Yellowstone then it winds around and its 45th street. Anyway... Long story short: I dropped them off so now I can dedicate my time to making this blog alittle more worthwhile (while maintaining its general feeling of "i just wasted a few precious minutes of my life looking at this page).

So as usual I will post a pic to make you think... (By the way, the lady sneezing is a gif i picked up at MF.com from the Benny Hill Show!

1 Comments:

Blogger slickdpdx said...

1. Love the Bush gif!

2. Re: Benny Hill gif. Is she nekkid for a second?

3. Two excellent gifs at spleenville today!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home